Monday, August 9, 2010

Spam

My spam box is so full or promise and miracles I had to share them with you. According to June Chatman, she can make my manhood "a major one" which is awesome because last time I checked, I had no manhood.



Once my manhood is major, Marie Erwin is going to help me "be like a stud with her" and then Debra Bowles is going to teach me how to try some "durable love acts".  Now that my manhood is a major durable love actin stud, I am going to have to get "an elixir of hot nights" from Ana Benitez so that I can "make my willie stiffy", which according to Denise Aldrich, I need also.

 If I ever start to get "down", Ethel Paige has the "best cures for male dysfunction". With all of this up and down, elixir, stiff willy stud love actin, I am going to need to find a way to relax at night. Luckily I am able to find a wide variety of Percocet, Vicodin and Ritilan suppliers like nonope and suppo. Wonder what kind of man I would be if I was able to be all of the things these ladies promise me.........

perhaps




or


gotta love

 

2 comments:

BNM said...

LMAO! thats fabulous!!!

Veronica Foale said...

Hahaha. My spam has been alternately 'man stick enhancing' products and spam for anti-depressants. Fun, right?